ESG Product Strategist
- Take ownership for content development and content management of the firm's ESG capabilities. Create a range of ESG-related materials (e.g. market research, white papers, presentations) through collaboration with Responsible Investment and Client reams.
- Act as the ESG product subject-matter-expert and be responsible for producing specialist content for presentations, RFP database, client responses, annual PRI reporting and the firm's annual sustainability report.
- Proactively analyse, monitor and develop the firm's range of ESG investment options across strategies and contribute to ESG integration.
- Stay up to date with ESG market and regulatory trends, in turn applying to competitive analysis and product innovation.
- Strong experience within product development, investment consulting or similar.
- Proven experience with sustainable investing (ESG data, frameworks, industry best practice), institutional investors and investment vehicles (UCITS, mutual funds, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills applied to articulating complex investment ideas, including experience with content development, presentation delivery and project management.
- Masters and/or CFA is highly desirable.