Quantitative (Portfolio) Fixed Income Analyst
Job Description: Barrow Hanley’s fixed income team is looking for a quantitative analyst to support in the management of multiple fixed income investment strategies. The analyst will be responsible for quantitative portfolio analysis, risk management, and fixed income market research. Eligible candidates should have a passion for investing.
- Produce reports to communicate investment information accurately and effectively for portfolio managers, consultants, and clients.
- Build and maintain financial models.
- Monitor portfolio holdings.
- Learn and assist with bond trading.
- Work constructively with colleagues and clients.
- Utilize problem-solving skills and strong aptitude for data management.
- Handle other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: business, accounting, finance, economics, mathematics, statistics.
- Work/internship experience in asset management, investment banking, buy-side/sell-side investment research a plus.
- Aptitude to learn and work with various investment applications such as BondEdge, Bloomberg, and FactSet.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Highest level of integrity, regard for confidentiality, strong work ethic, ability to work independently but also effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
About Barrow Hanley Global Investors: Founded in 1979, Barrow Hanley is an institutional asset management firm with approximately $50bn in assets under management. The firm manages equity and fixed income portfolios across US, Non-US, and Emerging markets for a large and diverse global client base.
Compensation: Industry Competitive
How to Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to KHerring@BarrowHanley.com.
Contact Name: Kristi Herring, Human Resources Manager, Barrow Hanley Global Investors
Contact Email: KHerring@BarrowHanley.com
Barrow Hanley is an equal opportunity employer. Barrow Hanley is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.