Operational Due Diligence Analyst
Position Title: Operational Due Diligence Analyst
Employer Name: LoCorr Fund Management LLC
Location: Excelsior, MN
ABOUT LOCORR FUNDS
LoCorr Funds was founded on the belief that non-traditional investments with low correlation to investments like stocks and bonds can reduce risk and increase portfolio returns. Our investment solutions are designed for investment professionals and individual investors who are seeking to achieve better diversification and the potential for reduced risk within their portfolios. LoCorr has approximately $3 billion in assets under management and offers a growing family of mutual funds and a private placement product to a wide network of investment firms.
This person will perform initial and ongoing operational due diligence reviews of investment managers through a well-documented and consistent process. Operational reviews would be expected to include a thorough review of a manager’s operational infrastructure including trading, compliance, BCDR, cybersecurity, etc. This individual will also be responsible for responding to RFIs and similar requests from clients and prospects.
- Conduct initial and ongoing operational due diligence on underlying managers as well as prospective hedge fund managers and key vendors
- Conduct a comprehensive review of a managers documented operational procedures and infrastructure, internal controls, trade processes, etc.
- Contribute to the enhancement and evolution of LoCorr’s overall operational due diligence process
- Participate and present findings at operational due diligence committee review meetings
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs submitted by clients/prospects
- 3+ years of relevant operational due diligence experience preferred
- Ability to lead meetings with senior non-investment personnel (COO, CFO, CCO, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- High initiative with the passion and confidence to improve existing processes and protocols
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or similar
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.