French Mid-cap Analyst
We are currently looking for 1 - 2 Analysts to help with the build-out of our European Midcaps space. We'd like someone with previous experience of covering stocks in this geography and market cap, who can look to ramp up coverage in the next 12months.
- Conducting research on a range of companies within the sector, attendance at company presentations, attendance of meetings with company management, researching company accounts/reports and other sources and drafting research notes
- Financial modelling and valuation;
- Initiating and maintaining your coverage universe of European mid cap stocks mainly in France and/or Spain and/or the Benelux, with the relevant market cap range;
- Collaboration with ECM Continental Europe on IPO's and primary market activities
- Based in the London office within the European Research department.
- Fluent in French; Spanish or Dutch also helpful but must be fluent in French
- Previous experience as an Equity Research Analyst, preferably with previously coverage of midcap companies;
- Working in a systematic and methodical way;
- Evidence of clear analytical thinking;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Degree level education or equivalent experience required;
- Advanced IT skills, including all standard Office applications;
- Knowledge of company valuations and financial modelling;
- CFA is also highly regarded.