- Develop business cases and provide supporting financial analyses to OW's Management Committees for greenfield investment and M&A projects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide valuation and structuring guidance throughout the business development process.
- Manage interactions with internal project stakeholders, external advisors and investors for acquisitions and disposals.
- Team members of all seniority will develop and maintain detailed financial models for each transaction from the start of the development process through to the sucessful closing of an investment, acquisition or disposal.
- Provide valuation and structuring guidance throughout the business development process advising on risk allocation, commercial agreements, financing impacts and expected investment returns.
- Lead the financial model analysis supporting investment decisions for project development and M&A opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Bid Structuring, Regulation and Markets, Accounting and Tax, Financing) to derive robust financial model assumptions, while retaining responsibility for the accuracy and correct incorporation of relevant inputs to such models. Ensure compliance with tender rules where appropriate.
- Present investment opportunities to the project Steering Committee, defend project economics and risks in review committees, and prepare the financial analysis required for OW Management Committees and OW Board approval processes.
- Identify and articulate the main project economic and financial risks. Advise on appropriate mitigation factors and define appropriation contingencies / valuation adjustments.
- Lead and manage the investment / divestment process including preparation of the valuation model, performance of due dilgence, preparation of teasers and information memorandums and the management of the Q&A process, external advisors and internal stakeholders.
- Actively engage with prospective counterparties to clarify project valuation, risk allocation, assumptions and market perspectives.
- Negotiate the key financial and other relevant terms of transaction documents (including SPA and SHA).
- Develop and document valuation and modelling best practices.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Investment Analysis and M&A team.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Econmics, Accounting or Engineering.
- Masters, MBA, CFA, CPA and/or equivalent certifications are an advantage.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience in conducting investment analysis in the renewable energy sector (preferably offshore wind) at a developer, fund, bank or consultant.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and utilising complex financial models, including a project financing and accounting component.
- Considered as an advantage
- Experience in structuring and closing M&A and/or financing transactions, including reviewing and negotiating legal documentation
- Knowledge of IFRS accounting topics
- Strong analytical skills, capability to drive insights from complex models.
- Strong communication skills, ability to summarise complex investment cases.
- Well organised and structured thinking. Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment with non-flexible deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-based environment.
Si estáis interesados en participar en el proceso de selección debéis enviar vuestro CV en formato PDF a la siguiente dirección: email@example.com, con el número de referencia de la oferta (12/02) por duplicado, uno con vuestros datos personales y otro sin los mismos. Por favor eliminad: fotos, nombres, apellidos, dirección física y de correo electrónico, teléfonos, etc. En una primera instancia se le envían a la entidad en cuestión los documentos codificados y en caso de solicitarlo, se les enviará con la información completa.