Senior Product Specialist - EM Equities
The individual will be working with the portfolio management and business development teams to champion the client's products.
- Expand and develop global business development ideas with the sales team for the emerging markets business unit focusing specifically on Indian and Asian equity
- Working with senior stakeholders to curate and execute strategies for sales, marketing and client teams
- Attend client meetings and sales pitches, representing the portfolio management team and their products including analysis of client requirements and strategies
- Guidance on RFP content and presentations for client pitches
- Advance the marketing messaging associated with products and investment capabilities
- Regularly update clients and targets with market news, views and insights and the design of communication to support distribution marketing for products - portfolio commentaries, thought pieces
- Act as the subject matter expert answering questions around products
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- IMC or CFA as preferred
- Experience with emerging markets - specifically India and Asia
- Highly organised and details orientated
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.