Consultant Relations/Fiduciary Sales, Asset Management, London London
- Develop successful strategy and grow business via investment consultants and trustees
- Increase firm's revenues by raising and retaining assets for the firms Fiduciary service
- Establish buy-ratings with key investment consultants
- Lead new business pitches
- Working closely with the head of fiduciary management to successfully implement business strategy.
- Representing the firm at external conferences client evens and pitches
- On-going investor communication with prospects and existing clients
- Undergraduate degree
- CFA qualified
- Minimum 10 years experience, ideally in investment consulting or consultant relations role with an asset manager.
- Excellent understanding of the UK Institutional consultant landscape with existing relationships
- Previous experience of working in investment consulting or consultant relations role with an asset manager.
- Strong understanding of the Defined Benefit and institutional landscape,
- Excellent ability to articulate the firm's investment philosophy and products to external clients
- Understanding of the legislative and regulatory environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.