Manager/Senior Manager, Training and Development (Retail Banking)
1 day left
- Design, develop and deliver high quality front line sales training programs and formulate enhanced competency framework
- Identify skills and capabilities gaps and develop proper learning and people engagement solutions to address capabilities building needs.
- Develop an onboarding strategy and implement a differentiated new hire experience
- Define the digital or virtual learning strategy, partnering with various key functions and leverage industry best practices.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, external consultants and renowned training institutions to clearly define requirements, design and develop learning programs and platforms.
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for assigned deliverables and communications of designated programs or projects.
- Manage program roll-out and develop toolkits that will support the roll-out of the programs.
- Keep track on the progress of the core learning and development delivery and people engagement activities within PBG to ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepare the reports for Operational Management, Risk Management and Regulatory Reports
- Ensure all of the training programs have fully complied with internal policies as well as relevant compliance standards
- University graduate major in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in training or people or competency development area in Financial Institutions or banking industry.
- Hands-on experience in delivering investment training, staff activities and HR projects.
- Candidate with CFP or CFA qualification is preferred
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Well versed with MS applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).