Capital Markets Analyst II
Provide operational and decision-making support to Treasury activities related to Treasury asset/liability management and assuring compliance with all requisite bank policies.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or abilities required of persons so classified. The Bank reserves the right to alter or amend this description at any time.
- Coordinate daily activities related to funding, derivative, and investment trading such as transaction recording, affirming cleared derivatives, and interacting with counterparties on issues or trades.
- Provide analysis using Calypso to support decisions related to funding, advance hedging, balance sheet hedging, and derivative counterparty credit risk exposure.
- Develop and implement procedures for accurate and reliable data insuring that all transactions and documentation is correct and complete and in compliance with bank policies.
- Function as liaison with other departments, including Financial Controls, Enterprise Risk Management, and Information Technology.
- Support configuration and testing of future Calypso releases and other systems that may be developed or purchased for Treasury.
- Prepare reports for Capital Markets management related to the monitoring of the funding, derivatives, and investment portfolios. This includes the monthly Treasury reports and information for the Banks management committees and Board of Directors.
- Analyzes issues effectively.
- Works with management to achieve goals.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Deals appropriately with the public.
- Ability to problem-solve effectively.
- Job Knowledge
- Decision Making/Judgment
- BS with concentration in business, economics, accounting, or finance.
- 0 - 3 years of experience working in a financial institution.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including excel, power point, access and word. Experience with Bloomberg, PolyPaths, or Calypso preferred.
- Ability to make decisions in unprecedented situations and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must not have been convicted on any civil or criminal charge that would suggest a risk to Bank security.
- Ability to uphold the bank’s guiding principles
- Ability to work full time.
- Ability to uphold and model the bank’s guiding principles.
FHLBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Trading Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, Full Time jobs in Bachelors