Assistant Vice President, People Engagement & Competency Development (Retail Banking Training Exp. R
- Conceptualize, design, deliver and promote the competency framework and core programs across all PBG departments, map the competency standards to all staff training programs and obtain the accreditation from HKCAAVQ and HKQF.
- Perform annual cycle of needs analysis by partnering with key business stakeholders to identify skills / capabilities gaps and develop proper learning and people engagement solutions to address capabilities building needs.
- Apply analytical and innovative thinking in designing, developing and delivering high quality programs that address internal customers' business requirements.
- Develop an onboarding strategy and implement a differentiated new hire experience
- Define the digital / virtual learning strategy, partnering with various key functions and leverage industry best practices to develop leading edge approaches that deliver digital / virtual learning solutions that drive lasting impact.
- Support the development of the High Impact Evaluations and Internal Customer Survey initiatives on e-Platform (include mobile means).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, external consultants and renowned training institutions to clearly define requirements, design and develop learning programs and platforms, managing effective relationships and communications with key contacts to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Apply vendor management skills, knowledge and market intelligence to identify, select and liaise with qualified training consultants to ensure programs and solutions are developed and delivered with quality against the needs or internal clients' expectations.
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for assigned deliverables and communications of designated programs / projects.
- Manage program roll-out, including communications to increase awareness and adoption of specific programs or new process.
- Develop toolkits that will support the roll-out of the programs and provide consistent experience across PBG.
- Track and monitor the progress of the core learning and development delivery and people engagement activities within PBG to ensure continuous improvement.
- Coordinate and support regular and ad hoc projects across different teams within SBMG
- Prepare the reports for Operational Management, Risk Management and Regulatory Reports
- Ensure all of the training programs have fully complied with internal policies as well as relevant compliance standards
- Degree holder or above.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in training / people or competency development area in FI/banking industry.
- Hands-on experience in delivering staff activities and HR projects.
- CFP / CFA qualification is preferred
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Well versed with MS applications, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).