Associate - Renewables
As an Associate, you will work to build and enhance our analytical solution and leverage it to interact directly with clients and help answer some of the hardest questions facing industry and investors in the renewables and energy transition markets. We work as a collaborative team, providing you with the opportunity to work across departments, levels and with a variety of experts and perspectives.
- Contribute to market analysis across the energy transition sector, including power and renewables, energy storage, CCUS, hydrogen, renewable fuels, climate risk, and EV mobility.
- Develop advanced analytical models that leverage large data sets to provide insights to our clients.
- Works closely with our clients to create customized solutions to their most pressing and complex problems.
- Develop and maintain datasets and forecast models for power producers and ISO regions.
- Participate in conference calls, virtual and in-person meetings with clients and prospects, leveraging and demonstrating our solutions.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science/Finance and pursuing a Professional designation (CFA, MBA, P.Eng).
- Programming, database and software skills (Excel, VBA, Python, SQL …).
- Strong analytical ability including statistical methods and optimization concepts.
- Experience or demonstrable passion in at least one area of energy transition.
- Deep intellectual curiosity with a results-focused relentless pursuit of answers. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, embrace change and ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a team setting with others from different disciplines.
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to explain complex problems (communication skills).
- Incredibly strong attention to detail.
Press Apply to Job below and send your resume along with your cover letter including why you want to be a part of the Orennia Team. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization and for taking the time to apply; however, only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Orennia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors