Private Client Advisor
Private Client Advisor
Founded in 1974, the Madison Investments organization has grown into nationally recognized asset management firm that manages client assets across a suite of mutual funds, managed accounts and customized portfolios. The catalyst for the Firm’s growth has been a management style that looks beyond short-term trends, emphasizing the performance of investments over full market cycles. Our highly credentialed investment professionals share a belief in high-conviction, risk-conscious investing, and have the autonomy to shape this approach within their own investment teams. For more information on the Madison Investments organization, please visit www.madisoninvestments.com
We are looking for an experienced client advisor to join our firm. The individual will work with our private clients to develop personalized investment solutions to work towards meeting the clients’ long-term financial goals. The role is client-facing and will require advanced knowledge of financial and economic topics. The candidate should be well versed in creating investment and financial plans and working with clients on developing investment management solutions. Understanding of complex planning and sophisticated product offerings would be helpful, including knowledge and understanding of various account types (Trust, IRA, Taxable, Non-taxable, other) as well as understanding and knowledge of the individual tax code. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, self-motivated, with high integrity and enjoys being part of a team and working with private clients.
- Establish and cultivate strong client relationships, build investment plans, solve problems, and communicate results against shared expectations and goals.
- Create personalized investment asset allocation portfolios for clients – identify goals and constraints including restricted holdings, liquidity needs and tax implications. Provide advice and guidance on investment opportunities.
- Regularly communicate with clients about their accounts, market conditions and economic trends.
- Responsible for trading client accounts for internal strategies and external funds and ETFs.
- Work with team to create materials for client reports, including economic and outlook charts.
- Develop new client relationships through active networking and referrals.
- Interact with tax attorneys, accountants, and other client advisors to determine legal and tax consequences of decisions.
- Interface effectively with senior staff of Executive Committee, Investment Management, Legal/Compliance, Operations and Sales/Marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree(s), and/or Chartered Financial Analyst Designation (CFA) and/or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Investment Management Industry with skills in customer service, asset allocation, financial planning, portfolio construction, investment product due diligence.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to perform duties independently.
- Team player, working to deliver exceptional investment services to individual clients.
- Familiarity with and ability to function effectively with internal staff at all levels in Compliance, Operations, Trading, Investment Management and Sales/Marketing as well as externally with clients and business partners (custodians, banks, vendors, attorneys, CPAs, investment firms and other institutions).
- Demonstrated track record of success managing client relationships, overseeing asset allocation and investment of client portfolios, coordinating with other family members of and professional advisors to clients, and developing new business.
- Comprehensive Benefits and Perks: health insurance and profit sharing
- Company Culture: collaborative, team-oriented, fast-paced, challenging and innovative
- Professional Development: training, advancement potential, cross-functional project opportunities
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors