Investment Risk Manager in top tier asset management
- Implement and update risk management policies, procedures and limits
- Develop and implement risk solutions for measuring and monitoring risks in our managed portfolios, include but not limited to investment risk, liquidity risk and credit and counterparty risks.
- Monitor risk limits and exposure to ensure that all supported products and mandates adhere to internal and regulatory investment risk guidelines.
- Design, setup and implement investment compliance program for supported products in trading system. Knowledge in Bloomberg AIM will be a plus.
- Work closely with investment team on reviewing and monitoring investment risk of managed accounts, and prepare risk reporting on regular basis.
- Perform stress testing from market/liquidity risk aspects, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development.
- Support ad hoc projects assigned by department head
- Prepare regular Risk Management Committee
- Bachelor Degree with major in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or other related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' risk management experience in asset management business.
- Holder of other relevant Professional Qualification (e.g. CPA/ FRM/ CFA) will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in equity products is a must. Experience in fixed income and derivatives is preferred
- In depth knowledge of fund management and various financial product operations
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills -Mandarin and English
- Excellent PC Skills, like Excel, VBA, Database