6 days left
- Prepare daily P&L and risk reports to management and other ad-hoc reports when required
- Perform trade bookings and trade matchings
- Liaise with fund administrator, custodian, prime broker and other trading counterparties for trade settlement and valuation related issue.
- Automate and streamline the company's workflow
- Support senior management to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Degree or above in Accounting/ Finance/ Mathematics/ Technology or related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in fund operations
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Strong problem solving, communication and prioritization skills
- CFA / CPA candidates preferred