Junior Investment Data Analyst
COMPANY: ACR Alpine Capital Research, LLC is a $4.5B+ AUM fundamental value manager serving financial intermediaries and institutions with concentrated equity, credit, and multi-strategy vehicles. ACR is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. For additional information, please visit www.acr-invest.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The candidate will be responsible for supporting the investment team in the acquisition and maintenance of company, industry, economic, portfolio, and performance data. Relocation to St. Louis and 50-hour work week required.
- Maintain portfolio and financial reports, and economic databank/chartbook created from multiple sources.
- Support the production of investment presentations, quarterly letters, and other firm collateral.
- Support the research, composition, and underlying data-acquisition needs for white papers.
- Manage and coordinate data collection from disparate sources including CapIQ, Bloomberg, Factset, FRED, industry publications, and portfolio/accounting software.
- Lead quality control efforts and validation of data accuracy.
- Apply intellectual curiosity to identify and flag the reasonableness of data outliers.
- Help develop and produce new and incremental reports and dashboards for use by the investment team.
- Gather and synthesize difficult-to-find data on industries, companies, and markets.
- Assist with maintenance of financial models and company research on an ad hoc basis.
- Acquire competency in the firm's investment principles and process.
- Demonstrate desire to learn new financial skills and software tools as needed in an unstructured environment.