Team Head, Client Relationship Management, Private Banking
- Manage, develop and straighten Private Banking client relationship, provide high-quality, comprehensive and tailor-made Private Banking services.
- Explore potential Private Banking clients, increase HNW clients market share, actively perform cross-selling, in order to improve the clients' portfolio
- Lead and provid the supervisory over a group of Relationship Managers by providing coaching and leadership on client acquisition and client management to build the sustainable business growth and achieve goals predetermined by Senior Management.
- Degree or above, with BBA, Marketing, Economic, Statistic, or Financial Management are preferable
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in financial services, with at least 3 years of which on client management is preferable.
- Sound knowledge in investment and insurance business, banking operation, risk management and business practices
- Possess a strong sense of awareness to people, being able to identify bottlenecks and motivate sales staff appropriately
- Possess on qualification in HKSI (Type 1 &4), ECF-CPWP, CFA, CFP, CFMP preferred
- Proficient in rules and regulations for Local requirement from customer KYC, portfolio management solution and risk matters.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills with food command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written including Putonghua