Senior Research Analyst - Institutional Equities
- Working on financial models; updating numbers, building financial projections and carrying out valuation using appropriate methodologies
- Preparing detailed/brief/update research reports on sector/stocks, thematic/sectoral research pieces
- Periodic updates on any developments that impact the stock or sector under coverage
- Interaction with Institutional buy-side clients/funds
- Initiating ‘corporate access’: management meetings, channel check visits, road shows & investor conferences
- Research recognition/appreciation by clients and/or external agencies like AsiaMoney
- Research for investment banking deals-related work, within due compliance firewalls
SKILL SETS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in covering Indian companies, in non-BFSI sectors (could have covered financial stocks as well, but this position excludes BFSI specialists).
- Strong connect with and servicing of funds an absolute must. This implies direct servicing, not just handling queries.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, modelling, report writing and valuation tools. Must be able to write reports on his own.
- Excellent communication (both oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg. Understanding of Excel Macros would be an added advantage
- Should be capable of and willing to cover stocks from multiple sectors, excluding BFSI
- Should be willing to take initiative and work in an entrepreneurial fashion.
- Post Graduate. CA / MBA/ CFA (US) would be an added advantage.
NEED NOT APPLY
- Candidates from media/rating agencies/sales & marketing functions of financial services companies
- Offshore associates who have been just in a support function
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org