4Thoughts a boutique finance firm provides financial, risk and asset management services to ultra-high net worth individuals having global footprints. Formed in December 2015, the company has quickly created its niche as a sophisticated and trusted financial life management outfit.
We are driven by the aspirations of our clients. It is the adrenalin and the energy to build strong financial foundation for each of our clients.
The ideal candidate will combine a strong quantitative skill set with a range of qualitative skills in order to effectively communicate their research in writing and verbally to clients. In addition, we seek someone with the highest level of ethical integrity.
- Create and maintain earnings, valuation, and industrial models for Global companies (Non-Indian)
- Analyse data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, justifying your reasoning.
- Provide BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendations and present findings to the investment committee.
- Assist in writing research reports with your findings, to be published to the community and media.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Devise and perform your own primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market.
- Liaise with internal sales for responding to news, corporate action, and reporting events. You will be expected to maintain a procedure protocol for escalating emerging news.
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters degree in finance, economics, financial engineering, statistics, or econometrics
- Profound understanding of equity markets on a global level. In addition, a deep understanding of fundamental analysis, financial modeling, asset allocation, and strategy research
- Prior experience in financial services (2-4 years) such as Trading or Equity Research
- Advanced Excel proficiency. 3+ years of practical experience of using Excel for building and maintaining financial models
- Platform experience within Bloomberg and one or more of: Morningstar Direct, Informa PSN, Facstet, Axioma, or Barra AEGIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency for presenting and debating a point under pressure
- Understanding of quantitative investment process / factor investing highly desirable
- CFA is a plus
- Familiarity with modern portfolio theory is a plus
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters