As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting the business in its growth ambitions by understanding and exploring market opportunities through assessing the market outlook, detailing the competitive landscape and competitive positioning, and analyzing value creation opportunities.
Bayut & dubizzle, an EMPG Company, have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
What you'll be doing
- Participate in developing current business insights towards supporting individual businesses on the development and execution of their strategies
- Obtain and analyse market data to specify assessable market and potential value creating opportunities
- Provide targeted information and specialized financial analysis on potential business ventures
- Deliver high-impact presentations of your synthesized findings supported by robust financial models
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years of experience, including 3 years at a transaction advisory or private equity or strategy consulting firms with exposure to investors and due diligence processes
- Experience in solving complex business problems and devising business strategies, through formulating research and/or analytical approaches involving quantitative analysis, conceptualization, and communication of strategic solutions
- Strong financial modelling skills (e.g. industry/market sizing, company revenue/ profit forecasts) for building and validating business plans
- Knowledge of the classifieds marketplace industry is a plus
- Track record of delivering high-quality analyses customized to specific business contexts, and drawing relevant insights and findings
- Strong organizational skills and an analytical mindset
- Must be able to understand and employ a variety of analytical tools to study markets and market segments, develop frameworks and hypotheses, quantify strategic options, and assess their effectiveness.
- Ability to work with, and coach effectively, a diverse group of team members
- Intellectual curiosity, coupled with a drive to figure things out, get things done, and have an impact at the organizational level
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 45 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development