Senior Investment Analytics Consultant
HedgeMark, a fully owned subsidiary of BNY Mellon, is a leading hedge fund managed account platform with assets exceeding $30b. HedgeMark specializes in developing and operating private hedge fund dedicated managed account platforms for institutional investors.
The successful candidate will:
The Senior Investment Analytics Consultant will act as primary relationship manager for a roster of HedgeMark (“HM”) dedicated managed account clients overseeing investment analytics, risk and performance reporting solutions. The Senior Investment Analytics Consultant will act as an extension of client and maintain relationships with senior portfolio managers, other key front office/investment staff and risk teams at client organization to ensure that HedgeMark risk and performance data is providing the necessary transparency and intelligence for client to effectively oversee their investments in hedge fund dedicated managed accounts and to ensure that service and delivery meet client expectations. The Senior Investment Analytics Consultant may need to report to fund boards to present key investment analytics and convey value proposition of hedge fund dedicated managed accounts. The Senior Investment Analytics Consultant will also resolve complex product implementation issues for key clients.
Depending on client activity the senior consultant may cover the full spectrum of hedge fund trading strategies including Equity Long/Short, Market Neutral, Quant based, sector/geographic focused, Macro/CTA, Relative Value, Event Driven and Multi-strategy. Investment analytics are global multi-asset class covering Value at Risk, stress testing, sensitivity analysis, beta, correlation, duration, greeks, performance attribution and other ex-ante and ex-post risk and performance analytics.
At fund launch the senior investment consultant will translate client investment guidelines, exposure limits and other relevant risk thresholds or targets used by manager to implement fund strategy into a targeted investment oversight solution and risk monitoring product. As part of daily/monthly monitoring the senior investment consultant will highlight the impact of macroeconomic events, headline risk and highlight key performance and risk drivers and key changes within a client’s fund investments.
The Senior Investment Analytics Consultant will understand client preferences, field requests and stay on top of the competitive landscape to determine investment analytics product development direction. The senior consultant will maintain relationships with key internal business leaders to report client trends and needs and will provide forward-looking insight on client issues to build business case for product enhancements to maintain the firm’s market leading position, drive future revenue growth and provide clients with a best in class experience. The Senior Investment Analytics Consultant will also mentor and develop junior staff and ensure that best practices internally are developed and maintained.
The senior consultant may also identify and cultivate expanded business potential with clients through regular client interaction/visits to understand current and planned investment strategies and how these strategies impact the risk/return dynamics of a client's portfolio. The senior investment consultant will also participate in presentations to prospective clients and as such the senior consultant may need to create presentation materials.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required or commensurate business experience
- Minimum of 7 years of investment industry experience, and or risk management experience
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, are necessary
- A strong understanding of risk analytics, performance measurement and investment analytics methodologies, capital markets theory
- A comprehensive understanding of hedge fund trading strategies and hedge fund dedicated managed accounts
- MBA, CFA, FRM, CAIA, (or candidate) preferred
- Willingness to travel globally as required
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Risk Management Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors