Our client is a leading European Fiduciary Manager who are looking for a credit focused manager research specialist with experience in asset allocation and manager selection to join their growing investment team and lead across credit. The demand for credit strategies across the company's client base is growing and you will be involved in managing newly launched credit solutions and have direct input into the portfolio constriction process.Responsibilities
- Lead the fund research and evaluation of credit related strategies across the liquidity spectrum, both in alternative and traditional credit
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of managers to understand their edge(s) & risks
- Interact and build relationships with fund managers, investment banks and other third parties to assist with the sourcing and diligence of new manager ideas
- Understanding and experience in research, due diligence, and investment evaluation
- 3+ years working knowledge of credit and fixed income strategies and/or asset allocation and portfolio construction.
- CFA or CAIA qualification is desirable
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present investment matters in a clear and concise manner.