Investment Monitoring and Communications - Associate / Assistant Vice President
- Monitor feeder and underlying fund investment performance and create talking points to ensure we meet our fiduciary role in oversight.
- Continue to standardize and improve talking point templates to consistently extract the information needed on underlying portfolio performance. Attend AGMs of underlying funds.
- Assist with coordinating and attending meetings with underlying funds, as our team proactively reaches out biannually for full portfolio reviews.
- Create and update web pages on "Confluence" for new funds and continue to update it daily as information comes in.
- Fund Financial Modeling
- Secondary Sales
- Assist in identifying populations of funds to include in potential secondary sales.
- Perform analysis on secondary sale pricing and cost-benefit analysis. This includes reaching out to all underlying general partners to understand their ultimate fund performance projections and exit timelines and compare that to the pricing bidders are offering today to ultimately make the choice that is in the best interests of our clients.
- After a partner is chosen, host calls with our clients/partners and then if necessary, with underlying clients to explain the process and next steps.
- Host multiple system-wide update calls for clients and advisors with underlying fund managers (i.e., Vista, Blackstone, etc.).
- Client communications, i.e., responding to investor inquiries about fund performance and other questions.
- Continue to help improve the online investment dashboard and find other ways to automate our manual processes.
- Investment Oversight
- Feeder/Access Fund Investment Oversight - work with clients, Legal and Product to analyze and assist in decision making, as needed, on behalf of the feeder funds where we have investment discretion. Assist in preparing materials and presenting items regarding investments (extensions, secondaries, co-invests, term changes) at oversight meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree, CFA Preferred
- Experience with Financial Modeling
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; PE experience (private equity firm, fund of funds, consultant, institutional LP, etc.)