Delivery Manager/Delivery Lead - Fixed Income and Credit Research
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality research support to clients. Responsible for building/updating financial models, compiling initiation of coverage reports and conducting sector research
- Provide end-to-end research support to clients and manage client communication and feedback
- Leverage knowledge of the fixed income credit domain and provide value additions to clients and help build the team’s skill set
- Deliver research support to various clients independently
- Over six years of work experience in fixed income credit, including High Yield/Investment Grade credit analysis, distressed debt/recovery analysis, credit rating, credit model building and report writing
- A graduate in Finance, Accounting, Business or a full qualification in ACCA, CIMA or CA Sri Lanka. A full/part qualification in CFA will be an advantage
- An in-depth understanding of credit markets and financial statements of corporates
- Experience in managing teams
- A highly analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Excellent command over English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, while adhering to strict deadlines
If you are confident that you meet the above requirements, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet them to email@example.com, specifying “Fixed Income and Credit Research/(your name)” as the subject line.
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody’s Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector. Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 3,000 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network. We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Insurance Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Business or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO / KPO) CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors