Finance Transformation - Regional Finance Transformation Lead
- The responsibilities of the Regional Finance Transformation Office will be to seamlessly coordinate activities across multiple transformation and BAU teams and understand the commitments and outcomes designed by the Global teams, translating that to implementation in the regions while bringing back to these global teams the regional, cluster and countries perspectives.
- Ensure the required level of understanding and engagement in the Transformation efforts and ensure that the Transformation execution is uniform across region and countries avoiding the build up or deepening of silos.
- Oversee the execution of the Finance Transformation to ensure success across all Initiatives in the region, including
- Design and ensure consistent implementation of common PMO standards, reporting and closure process
- Appropriately assess risk and cross-enterprise dependencies when business decisions are made
- Provide reporting and informational updates to the Regional CFO and the Finance Transformation Office and collaborates with the Global FTO team to develop and ensure timely and consistent PMO status reporting
- Direct the communication of status, issue and risk disposition to all stakeholders, escalating any issues on a timely basis
- Lead effective communications to broad and diverse group of Regional and Global stakeholders
- Communicating with Senior Management on the Regional Finance Transformation progress
- Facilitating robust information flow between the teams
- Day to day ownership of Regional Transformation delivery
- Provides strategic direction and resolves issues escalated by global work-stream leads
- Collaborate with senior leadership across Finance groups in the region and globally and within the FTO sub-groups including Risk and Control, Architecture and Technology, Data and Governance
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify, from the regional perspective, business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
- Closely coordinate with two other Regional Initiative Leads to ensure cohesion and prevent duplicative efforts across the greater team
- Partner closely with function leadership to inform and advise on both ongoing transformation work and areas of opportunity in the respective region
- 15+ years of experience leading transformation projects and organizational change, +10 years of managerial experience preferred. Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and strategic thinking skills to engage with C-Suite leadership, and demystify technical intricacies in language and context relevant to a broader audience
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Prior work experience in enterprise-wide transformation/organizational change initiatives related to analytics, management or strategy consulting in financial services areas with a focus on capital and business planning is preferred
- Strong Project Management skills and experience
- Strong business analysis competency with historic success in shaping opportunities via conceptual thinking and abstract problem-solving capabilities
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- An undergraduate degree is required. An MBA, CPA or CFA is preferred
Job Family Group:
Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting