VP, Project Manager - Securities Services
- PMP Certified Preferred
- Fund Accounting / Global Custody Industry Experience
- Client Services and Account Opening Skills
Our client , one of the global banks currently going through a positive transition in the region, is looking for an excellent Project Manager to join their Securities Services Business.
Reporting to Head of the Projects team in HK, you will be responsible for managing and execution of different projects and business initiatives within Securities Services. You will be subject matter expert when it comes to products and processes, and will be confident in dealing with different stakeholders across different functions, and clients, with strong understanding of how to improving services to them, and be able to deliver this through constant automation and improvements. Excellent communication skills is a must, as well as strong multi-tasking skills.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree with CPA, CA or CFA qualification
- 12-15 years relevant experience in Custody Operations and Client Services
- PMP or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Must have project management experience within fund accounting or Global Custody industry
- Highly proficient communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.