Head of Client Reporting, Asia - Investment Management
- Team Management Position
- Global Operations Function
- Established Investment Management Firm
One of our key clients, an established global investment management player, is currently seeking an experienced professional to lead their Client Reporting team for Asia based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Global Head of the Function, you will be managing a lean team in processing and delivery of client investment reports on a timely and accurate basis. You will be key point of contact for any escalations in terms of client reporting onboarding requirements, and lead any business initiatives relating to process and service improvements. You must have strong people management experience, as well as , excellent stakeholder management skills.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree and CPA or CFA qualification
- At least 12 -15 years' relevant experience in Client Reporting within a sizeable investment / asset management business
- HK and APAC market experience with strong HK SFC and MAS regulatory knowledge
- Unit Trust and Mutual Funds Product experience
- Excellent communication skills in English is must PLUS Cantonese or Mandarin language skills
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR251960 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.