Investment Advisor - Private Banking Opportunity
- Function as the primary client contact and trusted investment advisor for clients, including direct selling , determining suitability, identifying product specific opportunities, portfolio advice and after sales execution (in partnership with the Banker team).
- Build and manage a successful practice centered on deepening relationships by providing potential and existing clients with appropriate investment advice and solutions.
- Lead discussion with clients along with relationship managers with focus on effectively delivering multi-asset ideas aiming to maximize client's portfolio performance consistent with client's objective and risk profile.
- Act as the second point of contact by offering market views, planning and execution of investment strategies to private wealth clients.
- Monitor client portfolios for performance, appropriateness and investment opportunities.
- Solid knowledge and exposure to a wide range of investment products, preferable in multi-asset class underlying including equity, foreign exchange, fixed income, credits, commodity and mutual funds.