Director, Client Service & Business Development
4 days left
Jacobs Levy Equity Management, an institutional asset manager located in Florham Park, NJ, is seeking a Director, Client Service & Business Development. This position, in our Client Service and Portfolio Analysis group, is focused on servicing the firm’s institutional clients and their consultants and developing new business opportunities.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients, consultants, and prospects
- Engage in business development initiatives
- Review materials for client and marketing meetings and RFP and RFI responses
- Communicate the firm’s investment philosophy and process, investment strategies, and performance with clients, consultants, and prospects
- Monitor the competitive landscape and industry trends
This position requires an individual who is comfortable with quantitative equity management. Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or CFA a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of investment industry experience
- Ability to effectively communicate in both client and business development meetings
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with a willingness to travel
- Strong ethics and integrity
Jacobs Levy Equity Management focuses exclusively on managing equity portfolios for institutional clients. Building on the pioneering research of founders Bruce Jacobs and Ken Levy, the firm has developed a unique, multidimensional, dynamic approach to investing that combines human insight and intuition, finance and behavioral theory, leading-edge quantitative and statistical methods, and over 30 years of proprietary research. Jacobs Levy manages assets for a prestigious global roster of corporate defined benefit and defined contribution plans, public retirement and sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley plans, endowments/foundations, and sub-advised funds, many of which are Pensions & Investments’ “Top 200 Pension Funds/Sponsors.”
The culture at Jacobs Levy emanates from our founders’ entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative relationship, and dedication to research. Ours is an innovative, team-oriented organization that welcomes intellectual curiosity, outside-the-box thinking, and practical problem solving. We seek innovative professionals who want to grow and learn while helping to drive the success of the firm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.