Business Develpment and Client Relationship Manager
Aureus Asset Management serves as a primary financial advisor and investment manager to families and charitable organizations. Founded in 2005, today we manage over $5 billion for clients across 130 relationships, have 13 full time employees and are a private, majority woman-owned partnership.
We employ a Contemporary Wealth Management approach to investing that incorporates a global perspective, actively managing stock portfolios, alternative assets, and best-in-class external managers.
The candidate will be supporting the firm by assisting with business development efforts and client relationship management. Business development responsibilities will include devising and executing outreach strategies and developing marketing materials. Client Relationship responsibilities will include meeting with existing clients for regular updates and responding to custom requests. The candidate should be comfortable marketing to both institutional and high net worth individuals, able to discuss economic and capital market trends and portfolio changes and be willing to travel. As a small business, we believe the ability to collaborate and operate as a part of a cohesive team is critical. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, self-directed, and willing to tackle ad-hoc projects.
- Devise new and innovative strategies to promote the firm to individual and institutional prospects.
- Prepare and maintain marketing materials for both the firm and its specific investment products.
- Take responsibility for a selection of existing client relationships. This includes being the point person for maintaining and strengthening the relationships through periodic reviews, custom client requests, and entertaining.
- Regularly meet with the Portfolio Management team to understand investment performance, portfolio changes, and market and economic opinions.
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and prospects.
- 7+ years of experience in business development, including experience presenting to prospects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. MS office experience is necessary, and familiarity with FactSet, Advent, and Salesforce a plus.
- High level of innate curiosity, ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Marketing and Public Relations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors