Buy-Side Internship Opportunity (paid)
Internship opportunity (paid) with a buy-side equities team at a San Francisco family office. The candidate will work with a group of seasoned buy side professionals, learning about and participating in fundamental, bottoms-up analysis on long and short equity investments.
This will be a great experience for someone looking to gain valuable knowledge for a career on the buy side. The intern will have a chance to interact directly with the team and assist in the stock selection process: company assessments through industry and management calls, risk/reward, valuation frameworks and game theory.
Schedule: Flexible but need at least three (3) full days a week or equivalent, and a minimum 6-month commitment.
Skills and Experience:
· Must have strong Excel and financial modeling skills
· Previous equity modeling and analytical experience
· Experience with Bloomberg
· MBA candidate or recent graduate
· Foreign language (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese) a plus
· A specialty and interest in tech and/or industrials is helpful
· Disciplined, hardworking, tenacious and conscientiousness
· Passion for investing; strong drive/desire to learn about investing
· Enjoys a small, entrepreneurial team
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Please submit a resume – one (1) page - and three (3) concise bullet points why you are the right candidate for this internship. Please include any other supporting document such as a stock you like and why, and/or personal investing experience. We are primarily a virtual office and can work with qualified candidates regardless of location.
For more information about our company, please go to: https://www.sfgaa.com/
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Internship
- Hedge Funds Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Internship
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Internship
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Internship
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Internship