HedgeFund Treasury Management and Analytics
BNY Mellon HedgeMark Treasury Analyst
Location: New York, NY
HedgeMark, a fully owned subsidiary of BNY Mellon, is a leading hedge fund managed account platform with assets exceeding $30 billion. HedgeMark specializes in developing and operating private hedge fund dedicated managed account platforms for institutional investors.
HedgeMark is seeking to hire a Treasury Analyst to join the firm’s analytics team. This is an incredible opportunity to gain exposure to virtually all hedge fund trading strategies and join a growing organization in the alternatives space.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Daily review and analysis of margin across client Dedicated Managed Accounts (“DMAs”)
• Daily review and analysis of financing rates across DMAs
• Regular presentation of reports and analysis to client including consultation relating to the foregoing
• Monitor and report on wallet share across various counterparties used by client DMAs
• Consult with clients, investment managers, and counterparties re: margin and financing issues and potential efficiencies
• Develop custom client reporting and work with technology to enhance HM Operations treasury modules
• Coordinate with counterparties re: receipt of necessary data for treasury reporting
• Investigate counterparty margin and/or financing rates that differ from set schedules and/or agreed guidelines
• Bachelor's Degree required or commensurate business experience.
• 6-12 years of investment industry experience.
• Advanced knowledge of PB margin and financing calculation; understanding of how market exposures impact margin
• Advanced understanding of the dynamics of various investment strategies used by large institutional investors
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written are necessary