Associate Wealth Consultant
Position: Associate Wealth Consultant
Type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Cidel is a Canadian-based global private bank and asset manager. We help high net worth individuals, families and institutions protect and grow their wealth. Our expertise spans three well integrated service areas:
- Asset Management,
- Planning, Structuring & Trust, and
- Specialized Banking.
We are a unique firm in the way we combine the scale and capability of a large global bank, with the continuity and genuine commitment to service of a boutique firm.
Cidel’s Calgary office is looking for a positive thinking self-starter with a track record of high achievement.
The Associate will support members of the Private Wealth team in cultivating, stewarding and managing client relationships. The role requires knowledge of the operational and administrative requirements of onboarding and maintaining client relationships including compiling detailed client reports, updating KYC and monitoring portfolio deviations. The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented, entrepreneurial individual with superior analytical and organizational skills. They should possess strong communications skills and have a solid understanding of the financial industry.
In a team-based environment, this individual will be responsible for client service activities and will support business development for clients and prospective clients across Canada. Over time, the role will expand and entail building and maintaining long term relationships with a portfolio of private clients, tax professionals, and family offices.
Areas of focus will include:
- Work within different business areas to coordinate, originate, edit and publish client proposals;
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients;
- Generate, review and distribute client asset and performance reports monthly and quarterly;
- Maintain and update client records in accordance with internal policies and procedures;
- Investigate and respond to queries from clients, prospects and/or advisors;
- Promote efficiencies by contributing to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Three plus years relevant experience;
- Strong sales and customer service orientation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Comfort interacting with sophisticated clients;
- Experience working with a CRM system (Salesforce is preferred);
- Understanding of financial services industry;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to produce market-ready documents;
- Ability to manage multiple, complex and high-profile projects with a keen attention to detail, high degree of judgment, insight and discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, economics, communications or marketing
- CSC required
- Recommended designations (in-progress or completed): CIM, CFA, CPA or CA
- Financial experience is preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Cidel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Cidel.