Risk Associate, Private Markets Focus
Petiole Asset Management AG is a Zurich-based boutique asset management firm that provides investors with diversified investments across private equity, private debt and real estate programs focused on direct and co-investment transactions.
We are looking to hire a Risk Associate within the global team to be based in the Zurich office. The Risk Associate will assist the Head of Risk to identify, assess, and monitor the investment risks impacting the portfolios and the enterprise risks which are material to the Firm’s strategy.
- Prepare investment risk report on new investment opportunities.
- Review investment due diligence documents and investment memos.
- Portfolio monitoring and performance analysis of existing investments.
- Preparation of risk dashboards.
- Implement, maintain, and develop the internal control system and risk methodology for both investment risks and enterprise risks.
- Liaise with different departments and teams locally and internationally.
- Experience: 3-5 years of work experience in the asset management industry, focus on private markets.
- Qualifications: University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- CFA/FRM qualification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and modelling within illiquid asset classes (Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Estate).
- Ability to take initiative, strong communication and presentation skills, highly organized.
- Language: Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of Power BI or equivalent is a plus.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com