Intern - Investment - Equity
- Employment Type
- Analysing key value drivers of companies across sectors
- Integrating investment analysis frameworks into the work flow of investment analysts
- Financial Modelling and Fundamental Analysis of companies under universe / consideration.
- Supporting the research team with internal presentations.
- Supporting the research team with creating / maintaining internal database(s).
Skills & Competencies:-
- Strong interest in investment analysis and investment management
- Good understanding of Financial Statements as per Ind-AS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience including internships/ articleship.
- CA/MBA/CFA preferred.
What we offer:-
- A collegial work environment that is conducive for learning on the job
- An opportunity to work collaboratively with a highly skilled investment team