Senior Retail Credit Manager (Credit Policy)
5 days left
- Perform quality check to ensure Retail segment loan approval is in compliance with the Bank's credit policies and guidelines.
- Formulate and review Retail segment loan underwriting standards regularly or on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide recommendation to senior executive for any potential problems & risks adhere to existing operation work flow and policies.
- Assist in developing and implementing credit strategies in support of the business.
- Manage and monitor the loan portfolio to ensure asset quality
- Assist senior executive or product manager to develop credit related projects, products, program as well as other administration issues.
- Liaise and communicate with frontline, compliance unit and risk management department to facilitate the credit process workflow related to approval and compliance issues
- Improve risk management knowledge within department by providing training and consultancy support
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, FRM, CFA will be desirable.
- At least 3 years' experience in risk management(include KYC requirement, workflow and operation) for consumer loan and SME lending.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office