Quality Growth Equity Analyst
5 days left
- 3-4 years experience ideally coming from a Quality Growth Shop (Hellman & Friedman, General Atlantic, Vitruvian, etc.)
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University (Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Stamford etc.)
- Understanding of and passion about investing is a must.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- CFA/CPA/ACA is a plus.
- Fluent in English and has good communication skills.
- British citizen or a settled UK worker (right to work in the UK)