Manager, Fund Administration
Victory Capital Brooklyn, OH
About Victory Capital:
Victory Capital is a diversified global asset management firm. We operate a next-generation business model combining boutique investment qualities with the benefits of a fully integrated, centralized operating and distribution platform. Victory Capital provides specialized investment strategies to institutions, intermediaries, retirement platforms and individual investors. With 10 autonomous Investment Franchises and a Solutions Platform, Victory Capital offers a wide array of investment styles and investment vehicles including actively managed mutual funds, separately managed accounts, active ETFs, multi-asset class strategies, custom-designed solutions and a 529 College Savings Plan.
General Summary and Purpose:
You have a strong understanding of the rules and regulations that apply to open and closed end investment companies and exchange traded funds. This includes an understanding of SEC rules and regulations. Familiarity with operational best practices and the administrator's role are also necessary. Above all, you will proactively manage multiple complex projects simultaneously while applying industry and process knowledge.
You will report to the Director, Fund Administration.
1. Fund Board(s) Oversight and Management
- Oversee and assist with production and coordination of quarterly and ad hoc board meetings including meeting agendas, resolutions, open questions from Trustees, and ongoing updates for the Trustees.
- Manage the production, review, editing, record keeping and maintenance of board materials and communications.
- You will coordinate time-sensitive material, handling confidential data, coordinating with various internal departments, Trustees and Fund Counsel to produce, accurate, well-constructed materials for Trustee review.
2. Daily Fund Administration Oversight / Vendor Management
- Help with oversight and management of multiple fund vendors with a focus on Fund Accounting and Custody.
- Be the contact for other internal departments regarding clarification or exchange of information related to SEC documents, board materials or other department projects.
- Review and maintain active agreements and policies of the Trusts.
- Oversee review of daily Fund cash balances, coordinating review of overdrawn accounts and the use of multiple borrowing options.
- Oversee Liquidity Risk Management Programing, reviewing security scoring daily and coordinating review with the Pricing and Liquidity Committee.
- Help with oversight of daily Valuation for securities without readily available pricing.
- Manage associates, including managing workload, providing organization structure, training, developing best practices and ensuring accurate output for all overseen processes.
3. Project Implementation
- For new product launches, product changes, acquisitions, coordinate with management, internal departments and vendors to assist or lead portions of project integration..
- Review upcoming SEC regulation for required changes to policy and daily procedures and coordinate Policy updates for review by the Trustees..
- Help with ongoing projects and oversight with vendors that complete daily tasks ensuring accurate preparation of daily NAV calculations, regulatory filings, and Fund maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's or advanced degree preferred, or equivalent amount of education and experience.
- The ability to gather and interpret financial and market data.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Independent skills to obtain information needed to answer questions and manage contracts requiring minimal supervisor involvement.
Victory Capital Management offers great Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Flexible PTO, Family Medical and Disability Leaves, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Compliance/Regulatory Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Asset Management CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors