Ambit is a leading provider of financial advice and capital offering customised solutions in the areas of Investment Banking (Corporate Finance and Equity Capital Markets), Institutional Equities & Research, Asset Management, Wealth Management, and SME Lending
Designation Account Manager- Client Relations
Department- Wealth Management
Expected – Relevant Years of Experience: 0-1year
Education Qualification- CFA
Ambit Wealth Team is hiring!!
Account Manager- Client Relations
Key Responsibilities Required:
- Looking for someone that is comfortable taking existing dormant client contacts and re-opening relationships and getting clients to engage with us
- Strong communication skills, willing to reach out to new clients and set up meetings each week.
- Setting up meetings with dormant clients database
- Access to own set of clients preferred
- Strong experience selling Equities and Equity PMS
- Alternatively can be from wealth background and be a Wealth Manager profile that is knowledgeable with PMS sales and willing to create relationships and manage sales for equities, PMS and also ultimately debt and alternate products
- Primary role will be selling in house PMS, but knowledge and ability to sell additional products like MLDs, debt, corporate bonds preferred
- No sales targets.
- Should have knowledge about asset allocation, portfolio analytics
- Should have good knowledge of excel and its various functions
- Should have good knowledge of Portfolio Monitoring and Review Models
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to scan the business and its environment and apply to the area of delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language.
- Strong presentation & communication skills.
- Be willing to seize initiatives and opportunities
- Possess mature negotiation and commercial skills
- Organized, self – starter & passionate
- A team player
- Result oriented
- A learner