Sustainable Finance Markets Analyst
Sobre a vaga
Your Main Activities Are
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties in their day to day:
- Autonomously frame, design and lead the delivery of several sustainability research projects and presentations with the support of Senior team members;
- Perform thorough, systematic analysis of key ESG industry trends and issues, and legal and regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to the development and in-depth knowledge of our clients’ ESG profile and performance, through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and analysis;
- Keep track of innovations and developments in sustainable finance product structuring;
- Contribute to the collection and management of relevant information related to Sustainable Finance, including sustainable finance products and markets, ESG ecosystem players and initiatives, and thematic reports;
- Deliver meaningful content bringing out-of-the-box ideas on top of classic methodologies; actively participate in ESG presentations to clients;
- Establish collaborative relationships with internal clients while maintaining independence and capacity to challenge.
Behavioral And Transversal Skills
Profile and Skills to Success
- Ability to collaborate with several team members and different teams
- Ability to synthetize/ simplify
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to take initiative
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills
- Knowledge and interest of Sustainable Finance and Sustainability topics
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Educational And Background Requirements
- Graduated from a top Business or Engineering school, ideally complemented with a research project linked to Sustainability
- Professional experience: minimum 4 years in sustainability-related role
- General banking industry knowledge as a plus
- Good analytical skills and ability to structure solutions
- Fluency in English is compulsory, French is a plus
About The Team
Within a context of strong acceleration of Sustainability topics, products and ecosystem and in line with the commitments of BNP Paribas towards Energy Transition and pledge to fight Climate Change with a Net Zero Commitment, the Sustainable Finance team fosters the development of sustainable finance solutions and sustainability expertise at CIB level, and supports our clients in this transition. In order to forward this ambition, we are offering motivated candidates the opportunity to join this team in Lisbon, contributing to in-depth research and knowledge development on sustainability topics.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)
At least 3 years
Job Number: 2108CE8073