Investment Associate/Senior Associate
1 day left
- Conduct financial due diligence on potential investment;
- Provide financial analysis for investment or management decision; participate in deal screening, deal structuring, M&A and other transaction arrangement for potential deals and transactions;
- Develop financial models to analyze investment returns & perform valuation analyzes;
- Conduct market and industrial research;
- Support internal financial functions including financial analysis, management and financial reporting;
- Perform ad hoc or other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related disciplines;
- HKICPA, ACCA, CFA or similar professional qualification is preferred;
- 5 years or above solid experience in financial analysis, due diligence and auditing;
- Private equity, investment banking and big 4 candidates with extensive experience will be a priority;
- Hands-on experience in developing financial models for investment analysis and valuation;
- Independent, proactive, and good team player;
- Excellent communication and writing skills with fluency in English;
- Willing to travel.