Investment Management - Industry Investment - ASSO
- Perform industrial and financial analysis to produce deal-related materials;
- Work with other team members to execute transactions;
- Interact and coordinate internally with other divisons as required to support transaction execution and deal origination;
- Contribute an environment of collaboration, teamwork, mutual trust & responsibiliy;
- Fulfill all responsibilities of the risk control requirements as stated in the key responsibilities section.
- 3 years+ experience in investment banking, consulting, research or private equity;
- Bachelor Degree of higher in Finance, Economics, Business or other relevant majors;
- CFA/CPA qualifiacation preferrable;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Solid financial modelling and valuation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - ability to form effective working relationships;
- Proactive in taking responsibilities and able to multi-task;
- Passionate and motivated to contribute to investment field;
- Fluency in English and Mandarn; both written and verbal communication skills;
- Capability of working closely with team members and delivering quality work under tight schedules.