Vice President, Consultant Relations
The Institutional Consultant Relations Vice President will work closely with senior Consultant Relations professionals to support Tier One Global/National consultant firm coverage to further enhance relationships focused on both business development opportunities and servicing. The CR Vice President will also lead coverage of select consulting firms on an independent basis.
- Partner with others on the team on day-to-day new business development and servicing tasks to ensure team goals are met. Tasks may involve meeting preparation, information gathering/prospecting, direct client interface re requests and meeting follow-ups
- Importantly, the VP will help with relationship coverage and communication with various parts of the consulting organizations including research and consulting analysts.
- Assist in creating sales presentations by gathering various product and firm information and assisting with the generation of new materials specific to consultant/client dialogue and interests
- Support the team with contact management, including CRM maintenance, pipeline updates and reporting
- Liaise and establish strong relationships with internal investment teams
- Support the RMs in the coordination and production of RFPs including liaising with the RFP team and ensuring RFP deadlines and requirements are met.
- Participate in team projects to enhance consultant coverage strategy and execution
- 7-10 years of institutional asset management experience (Sales/CR/Product Specialist) including mixed backgrounds with finance or other related skillsets and credentials.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance or business
- Level of sophistication in markets and a strong understanding of complex client organizations and decision making processes.
- Knowledge of portfolio construction and role in portfolios of various asset classes
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes including Alternatives is a plus, alongside a high degree of interest, perpetual learning and engagement in financial markets and investment strategy
- Strong achievement in undergraduate degree in finance, economics, or related disciplines
- Highly motivated team-player with a desire to work on a wide range of projects
- Ability to work well with different individuals and contacts of all levels of the business in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Series 7 & 66 licenses required
Neuberger Berman is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Firm and its affiliates do not discriminate in employment because of race, creed, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com.