Capital Markets - Credit Analyst For Real Assets
Sobre a vaga
About The Job
You will be responsible to ensure quality follow-up of files included in the EF EMEA portfolio performing the detailed tasks as per the CPM guidelines & main responsibilities.
Your Main Activities Are
- Management of the EF files within the EF portfolio for Sovereign and Financial Institutions namely preparing and presenting to Credit Comitees the Annual Reviews (“ARs”) under EF responsibility and ensuring the timely contribution of EF to ARs under other scopes’ responsibility, preparing and presenting to relevant Credit Comitees any waivers/ amendments/ notes for WatchList or Doubtful (“WL/DD”) files and ensuring with the support of Middle Office (“MO”) that covenants are met as requested by documentation
- Support the CPM Team based in Paris/ Brussels namely contributing to the follow-up of the various tasks to be performed by CPM team (including Credit Committees for ARs, waivers, WL/DD process on EF portfolio files in other sectors, e.g Oil&Gas, Power, Sustainable and for EF files under Coverage/ ERI/ Shipping responsibility) and supporting restructurings under the supervision of CPM team members in charge of such restructuring
- Specific handling & Contributions such as handling or supporting Know your Customer (“KYC”) processes/ FISAC processes/ E&S process including CAT fulfillment, contributing and supporting data review processes (Risk-Weighted Asset “RWAs”, revenues, provisions) and performing or contributing to portfolio review (once a year) and ad-hoc analysis if requested.
Profile And Skills To Success
- Master’s degree in Finance, Management, Economics or Accounting.
- Knowledge of the Corporate and Investment banking environment, especially Structured and Project Finance is beneficial
- Detail oriented with a solid knowledge of financial analysis
- Team spirit
- Self-starter, good initiative & flexible
- Business minded with an ability to convey a balanced sense of risk
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (mandatory). Additional language skills valued.
About The Team
Based in Lisbon, you will be integrated as an Analyst in a pan-European CPM Team, composed of 3 Front Officers based in Paris and Brussels, under the responsibility of the Head of CPM.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / Permanent
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)
At least 2 years
Job Number: 2108GMFOS8038