EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST
We are looking for an Equity Analyst to strengthen our Warsaw-based equity research team.
- Analysis of selected stocks & sectors listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (“WSE”);
- Attending conferences / meetings with management teams of companies listed on WSE;
- Following and commenting on the newsflow related to companies listed on WSE;
- Participation in IPO/SPO transactions and other Investment Banking projects.
- Graduate of finance, business, economics or other related field;
- Prior experience in equity research, capital markets, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, corporate finance or audit would be an asset;
- Working knowledge of the financial statements and the financial analysis basics;
- Hard-working individual with strong analytical skills, comfortable in dealing with numbers and attentive to details;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Good communication skills;
- Genuine interest in the equity capital markets;
- Having passed at least 1st level of CFA / Investment Advisor certificate will be an asset;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal will be an asset.
We are offering:
- Full-time position in the Equity Research Department;
- Attractive remuneration and career opportunities at a growing international investment bank;
- Competitive compensation package (incl. private medical care, life insurance, sport card);
- Steep learning curve and an opportunity to work alongside seasoned capital markets professionals;
- Learning-by-doing training on the professional tools used in Research;
- A chance to get more familiar with a variety of sectors and stocks listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Please send your application to the following address:
We will reply only to selected applicants.
Please include the following note:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.