Senior Research Associate
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Conduct fundamental equity analysis of publicly traded securities. Provide research, analysis, and recommendations to the Growth team PM’s.
- Conduct fundamental equity analysis of publicly traded securities, including analysis of data, constructing and updating financial models, highlighting pertinent data and information, and communicate insights and recommendations to investment analysts.
- Maintain portfolio and coverage lists on market data services. Monitor news, email, and activities of the analyst’s coverage. Using discretion and judgment elevate critical news and reports or time-sensitive information to investment analysts or portfolio managers.
- Review and analyze earnings release materials, financials, and other pertinent information. Participate in sell-side analysts meetings and Company management visits.
- Prepare Research notes updating information from quarterly earnings releases and other Company analysis.
- Attend company and industry meetings, summarizing and communicating findings to investment analysts.
- Carry out special projects as required. These include but are not limited to researching companies or industries and communicating data retrieved from market indices and other research materials.
- Present investment ideas or research to Growth team and Equity department.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CFA Level 1 completed at a minimum.
- 2-3 years technology or consumer industry research experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency.
- Knowledge of FactSet and Bloomberg.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative analysis and function independently and with high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Detail-oriented, accurate, and reliable.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated individual, with an excellent work ethic, strong-ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.