- Be part of the LM trading / Markets China Division
- Opportunity to have strong collaboration between Sales and Trading team to achieve Markets' objectives and strategies
- Reports to Director, China Markets
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ, Shanghai, China
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
As the FX Trader, China, you will be responsible for-
- delivering financial results and supporting all facets of Markets Trading and Sales business for China Markets FX businesses
- providing consistent and competitive market making service to customers
- Implement and monitor identified front office control checks and deal processes to limit transactional processing risk issues prevent operational risk/dealing errors
- Alignment and adherence with Global Markets governance policies, processes and standards and with external regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong background in FX trading, particularly in China market with knowledge of option trading is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly in the use of Excel, Word and PPT. Understanding of Murex is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Relevant trading experience. Experience with working in a team is required
- A tertiary degree and post-graduate qualifications with emphasis in Finance, Economics Maths, Physics, engineering or Accounting. CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) qualification is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory framework and requirements in China
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to 'why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( CHI005131).