Trade Support Manager for Trade Support Bonds
6 days left
Sobre a vaga
About The Job
- This role is within the Fixed Income Bonds Middle Office and acts as a senior point of contact for the Business and Operations on new initiatives, structures, and projects.
Your Main Activities Are
- Participate in strategic and ad-hoc projects.
- Covering tasks in Head of area’s absence or by delegation
- Oversee the training of new and junior members of the team as well as some mentoring responsibilities.
- Raise the necessary sailpoint and my portal requests needed to on-board new joiners
- To review with the team leaders any issues and to escalate when necessary.
- Monitor team KPIs and produce weekly and monthly analysis
- Participate in Transversal projects a senior point of contact for the Business and Operations on new initiatives, structures, and projects
- To attend weekly fails meetings with Operations, ORCM and Sales Assistants
- Oversee the monitoring of trades exception queues for Bonds, CB’s, Stocks and ETF’s using a number of different in-house systems (STAR, APEX, TOOT (BLOTTER) CB MONITOR, ICI, and Calypso)
- To be responsible for maintaining and contributing to the improvement of the front to back deal processing
- To ensure that all daily tasks as outlined in the Deal Processing Team London procedures document are completed efficiently and on a timely basis and that procedures are comprehensive and up to date in Orus as well as SHAREPOINT
Profile And Skills To Success
- Have the ability to work within a close-knit team
- To be proactive and exercise effective time management skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- To possess the ability to work within a pressurized environment meeting deadlines and re–prioritizing work throughout the day.
- Expert in systems and business domain
- Expert on the process and best practices for conducting requirements practices in the organisation
- Positive and dynamic attitude to complying with deadlines and objectives.
- High degree of interest in product and process issues affecting the department.
- To be self-motivated with a “can do attitude”
- The ability to present work to a large group
- Excellent working knowledge of the Amend and Cancel Process.
- To foster and encourage change management
- To be results orientated
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within similar team/role.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 1 year
Job Number: 2106GMOCM7598