Financial Modeller - Portugal
Sobre a vaga
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Financial Modeller to sit in the FP&A function within Finance. The successful candidate will have previous experience in Financial model design, data structuring, data analysis and relational databases.
FP&A at Revolut is data-driven to the extreme - our forecasts must be granular, accurate and justifiable. To this end our tools are OLAP cubes and SQL databases as opposed to Excel. This means that the team and the successful candidate for this role MUST be fluent in data analysis and data transformation as well as traditional financial forecasting skills.
What You'll Be Doing
- Extracting data from SQL databases
- Designing financial models and structuring data to facilitate easy analysis and scenario planning in the future
- Building financial models that use both historical data and industry metrics to create insightful forecasts
- Use of best practice techniques to ensuring accurate and robust financial forecasts
- Working closely with our accounting, data science, growth, treasury, risk, licensing and other teams to ensure consistency in our work
- Identifying mistakes in your own work, the work of the FP&A team and in the data you receive from others - accuracy is critical
- Comfortable creating and explaining analysis for ExCo, the Board, Regulators, Investors and other stakeholders
- Improving processes to be more robust/accurate/efficient
What You’ll Need
- Essential: Minimum of 4-5 years experience in financial modelling or data analysis or data transformation
- Essential: Highly intelligent
- Essential: Good SQL (this will be tested)
- Essential: Experience designing and building multiple large financial models for instance three statement models
- Essential: Exceptional attention to detail
- Essential: Knowledge of data structuring e.g. what is a one-to-many relationship?
- Highly Desirable: Experience in Bank modelling or Infrastructure modelling
- Highly Desirable: Quantitative Degree such as STEM subjects
- Desirable: Knowledge of retail banking regulations (Capital, Liquidity etc.)
- Desirable: Relevant professional qualification (CFA, ACA etc.)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .