EQUITY PORTFOLIO MANAGER - VALUE
Collaborate with Amundi’s global investment and research teams to leverage and integrate responsible investment capabilities and tools within Amundi US. Advocate and promote impactful responsible investment for US investors.
- Work as part of a Portfolio Management team managing equity assets for midcap value funds
- Provide, monitor, and manage appropriate fundamental investment ideas for a midcap value strategy and articulate investment case succinctly
- Identify investable narratives and themes relevant to a value portfolio
- Generate idiosyncratic investment ideas across market cycles
- Communicate investment ideas through formal and informal means including morning meetings, stock picking meetings, idea generation meetings, sector reviews, email and investment intranet site
- Communicate investment discipline to consultants, financial advisors and wholesalers
Education and Experience
- Masters degree and/or CFA designation required.
- 10 plus years as an analyst/Portfolio Manager focused on fundamental value investing.
- Buy side experience preferred
- Experience managing a mid or large cap value portfolio
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and a dedication to fundamental analysis
- Demonstrated track record of identifying idiosyncratic investment ideas across different market cycles
- Ability to collaborate with all members of the investment management staff and the fundamental research group.
- Ability to communicate across all areas of the organization including sales, marketing, compliance, trading and operations
- Generates, develop and present new investment ideas, as well as monitors current investments