Global Investment Control Manager
As a Manager, this person will play a leadership role for the Fixed Income Portfolio Analysis team which oversees client accounts and funds and directly supports the Investment Group. This individual will be involved in key global growth projects for the firm and will be expected to have an innovative engineering mentality and continuous improvement mindset.
- Extensive experience in Investment Operations experience required
- Strong fixed income knowledge
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA and/or CFA certification preferred.
- Previous management experience or demonstrated track record of leading projects, mentoring, or leading and coordinating the work of peers.
- Familiarity with, or the ability to quickly learn, portfolio support for multiple vehicle
- Ability to lead and manage initiatives across multiple teams or groups
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity
- Ability to anticipate a future/evolving business environment. Works with other colleagues to develop solutions for current and future needs.